Skip to main content

Job Application Letter - Wanted female receptionist

Respond to the following advertisement considering yourself fulfilling the conditions specified (Write XXXX for your name and YYYY for your address):


Wanted

Wanted female receptionist Graduate with fluency in English and computer knowledge.

Apply with bio-data to

Box No. 23,

C/o The Hindu,

Chennai - 600 002 



From

XXX,

YYY.


30 September, 2022.


To

Box No. 9934,

C/o. The Hindu,

Chennai - 600 002.


Sir,

Sub : Application for the post of receptionist - Reg.

Ref : Your advertisement in The Hindu, dated 25.09.2022

    I saw your advertisement in 'The Hindu' and I wish to apply for it. I have the necessary qualification. If I am appointed, I will work to your entire satisfaction. I have attached my bio-data for your kind perusal.


Thanking you,


Yours truly,

XXXX.


Bio-Data


Name                                   : XXXX

Father's Name                  : Mr. K. Dinesh Kumar

Residential Address      : YYYY

Qualification                    : B.A. English, I Class,

                                                  University of Madras.

Technical Qualification : Tally, C++, PGDCA

Experience                         : Five years of service in AIRCEL

Age                                        : 28

Sex                                         : Female

Languages Known           : Tamil, English


Declaration

I hereby declare that the information provided is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.

                                                                                                                   

                                                                                                                    xxxx

                                                                                                                 Signature

Address on the envelope

To

Box No. 9934,

C/o. The Hindu,

Chennai - 600 002.

Comments